Welcome To Restoration Tabernacle
We're Glad You're Here!
SIGN YOUR GUEST CARD ONLINE!
CHURCH CALENDAR OF EVENTS
GIVE YOUR GIFTS UNTO THE LORD
Click here and fill out our on-line Visitor's Guest Card. This is our way of getting to know you and your needs. Take a moment and fill out the card and we will be notified when you do. Remember your information is kept in the strictest of confidence.
Click here to keep up with whats happening at Restoration Tabernacle. If you desire to request a date please fill out the request form and we will respond as quickly as possible to confirm that request.
This is where you can Give your offerings on-line. Cant Make it to the church but still want to support your church and give your gifts? This is where you can give. Give with confidence knowing your information is never shared or kept in our records.
To be a church of excellence as this is the church the Lord is looking for when he returns. Are times of gathering will be filled with the praises and power of God. We shall be a self-sufficient church that will meet the demands of today's challenges. The people of Dixon Temple will be financially empowered, spiritually and mentally stable and possess an evidence of the fruit of the Spirit of God. We will build God a house to dwell in and be pleased with us on earth. Our chief aim will be to perpetuate all of the written word of God in this modern world. We will be a church reviving our hearts, renewing our minds, reclaiming the lost.
To teach, preach and provide training for disciples. Provide energetic sincere worship services that glorify the Lord. To encourage and support educational extensions for our members young and old. To provide a safe haven for children and the mentally handicapped. Offer healthy initiatives to make us holistically whole.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the written and inspired word of God that through the patriarchs of old, did he leave us instructions of how to live, and examples of his might and power. (Hebrews 1:1)
- We believe that without Humanity love), our work is unfulfilled, and ineffectual, and that our gifts from God are null and void. (I Corinth. 13)
- We believe that Faith is the unseen evidence of God's word, and that without it no man can please the Lord. (Hebrews ll:6)
- We believe that the Gifts of The Spirit were placed in the church to complement and confirm God's word. (I Corinth. 12:8-10)
- We believe that God gives seed to the sower, so the sower, can sow seed into the Kingdom, and that whatever we give of ourselves, that God will give it back to us. (Luke 6:38)
- We believe in the power of Restoration, though a man may have fallen by the way, God will use us to restore them back into the fellowship of the saints. (Galatians 6:1)
- We believe in the power of the name Jesus. We believe him to be the only begotten of God, also that there is no other name given whereby man can be saved. (Acts 4:12)
- We believe in Water Baptism as an outward symbol of an inward change, and that it is necessary in the steps of salvation. (Acts 2:38)
- We believe in the indwelling of the Holy Ghost, and speaking in other tongues, as the spirit gives utterance. (Acts 2:1-4)
- We believe in the partaking of the Lord's Supper, for it is the body and blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and as oft as we do it we do it in remembrance of him and do shew the Lord's death until he comes. (I Corinth. ll:23-26)
- We believe when Jesus returns for his bride, a great trumpet shall sound, and the dead in Christ shall rise first then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet him in the air. (I Thess. 4:16,17)
- We believe after the resurrection, we will judge the world with Christ and then we will move into our new home, New Jerusalem. (Hebrews 13:14, Rev. 21:1,2)
BISHOP J. C. HOWARD, SR.
Served as the faithful Shepard
for over 34 years
“For I will Restore Health unto thee, and I will Heal thee of thy Wounds, saith the Lord;...”